Brook LeVan, Sustainable Settings, Biodynamic Source, Biodynamic Botanicals, Build Soil or Die
This workshop is open to those who are considering and or are already working in the consulting, advisory field, educators, farmers, and interested parties.
Topics covered will include:
- Starting from the ground up with a newly developing project
- Reverential site inquiries as foundational to building relationships
- Practical methods of listening to and measuring the ponderables and imponderables of a particular place and project to guide sound recommendations
- Integrating Biodynamics into an existing project
- Developing associative economic structures in agriculturally based projects
- 7 agronomic principles of Demeter Biodynamic production
Through stories of seasoned farmer in-the-field trials, previous consults; small to large-scale applications and in dialogue with participants we will identify other beneficial advisory structures that build cohesive professional development for the future.