The Westin Westminster
Ideally positioned 15 minutes from both Denver and Boulder, The Westin Westminster provides convenient access to the 16th Street Mall and Pearl Street Mall, as well as abundant outdoor recreation afforded by the Rocky Mountains.
10600 Westminster Boulevard, Westminster, Colorado 80020
Parking for all guests at The Westin Westminster who are attending the 2023 Biodynamic Conference is free.
Getting to The Westin Westminster
- Take the A Line commuter train from the Denver International Airport to Union Station (37 minutes)
- Get off of the A Line and board the B Line commuter train from Union Station to Westminster Station (13 minutes)
- Call a taxi or ride share app to The Westin Westminster (14 minutes)
Denver International Airport
The Denver International Airport (DIA) is about 30 miles, or 35 minutes from The Westin Westminster. If you don’t have access to a car, local app-based ride-sharing services and taxis are available.
Ride Share App Services
Ride Share App pickups are located on level 5, outside the Jeppesen Terminal on Island 5.
The airport rental car offices are location on Pena Blvd Outbound and E 78th Ave.
At airport rental car companies include: Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless, Sixt, and Thrifty.
Driving Directions from DIA
- Head west on E 86th towards Pena 9 Blvd
- Continue on Peña Blvd and then take Colorado E470 N to E 120th Ave in Commerce City
- Take exit 34 from Colorado E470 N
- Get on I-76 W in Brighton
- Follow I-76 W and US-36 W to W 104th Ave in Westminster
- Take the 104th Ave exit from US-36 W
- Follow W 104th Ave, Westminster Blvd and Promenade Dr to The Westin Westminster